Saturday, September 30, 2006

Samantha Kropp


I was born on January 23, 1987 in New Jersey. I grew up and still live in West Norriton, PA, just outside of Philadelphia. I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, 3 nephews, and 2 nieces. I went to a Catholic grade school and high school and have wanted to come to Penn State for a long time. Throughout high school I did cheerleading and volleyball. Volleyball is still one of my favorite things to do today along with shopping, reading, and watching movies. I am currently a sophomore in the sorority Sigma Kappa and live on the floor with my sisters. I am the Sigma Kappa Triangle Correspondent, writing articles for the magazine every few months.
I have held jobs such as a cashier at Genuardi’s, an office assistant at Kremer Laser Eye Center, and a marketing intern at Boehringer Laboratories. I am either majoring in journalism or advertising; I just can’t make up my mind. I want to get an internship at a news station somewhere in Philadelphia for the summer. I also plan on doing the “Semester at Sea” the summer after my junior year. In the future I want to work at a news station, or at an advertising agency in New York City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home