Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sara Kennedy


My name is Sara Lynn Marie Kennedy and I am 20 years old. I am from West Chester, PA and my major is Journalism. After college, I'd like to work for a newspaper, radio station or publishing company. I am the oldest child, my brother and sister are great. My team is the Eagles! I love to go to concerts and my favorite band is the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. My favorite actor is Johnny Depp, favorite color black,and favorite day Thursday! I am 98% Irish, and look exactly like my mom. I suck at cooking and waste all my money on food and booze. I am excited to do this for COMMRADIO and hope I can do a great job. I live in the Meridian, I love to go out on the weekend and like to watch movies. My favorite movie is Blow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home