Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Janay Gaefke


And here is my autobiography!! its kinda silly and stupid :) See ya soon!

My name is Janay, I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm a freshman this year, but I came up for the summer session and had an awesome time! My major is Communications with emphasis on Broadcast Journalism. Basically, I want to be on TV as either a newscaster, or as the host of a major TV show.

When I have my spare time, I love to go shopping, work out, read, spend time with my friends and family, and also work! I worked at Hollister clothing store in Pittsburgh, and I also worked at Boston Market, which definitely wasn't fun!

So far I absolutely love Penn State! Aside from COMRadio, I am also involved in ITP, training to become a certified fitness instructor, im rushing a sororirty, interested in joining THON, and also Blue and White Society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home