Saturday, September 30, 2006

Roshanna Barrows


Optimistic, Compassionate, a go-getter, intelligent, witty, are a few words that describe Roshanna Barrows. I was born and raised in Brooklyn New York. Growing up as the only child I’ve always looked at writing as my refuge which was the only way of expressing my thoughts. Now, as a young woman I still look at writing as a place of shelter but I also know it is imperative to voice my beliefs. I am currently a junior at Penn State University in the College of Communications with a major in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in Spanish. My objective for the near future is to attend Grad School at Columbia School of Journalism or Seton Hall University to focus on Media studies. After Graduate School I intend to work for a major publication company or an elite television network fulfilling my dream. My current job entails working hard in school and maintaining my overall GPA of a 3.5. The rate that I’m moving and my positive approach I know I’m destined to be a star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home