Saturday, September 30, 2006

Heather Sharkey


Hi my name is Heather Sharkey. I am 19 years old, and I am from Manalapan, New Jersey. I am journalism major, but I am still not sure on what I want to do. As long as I get to write about interesting things and meet cool people, I will be happy. I have an older and younger brother, which makes me the middle child. My brothers are not always nice, but I love them anyway. I love laughing, making people laugh, running, going to the beach, watching movies, and listening to music. I hate to admit that I love celebrity gossip and anything entertainment. Most of all, I like to surround myself with funny and fun people. My family and friends are my biggest values. I am also Irish and very proud of my heritage. Lastly, I love Penn State and never want to leave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home