Monday, October 09, 2006

CHRISTI HARRISON


I am a ComRadio News Director with cool cat Rob Arcamona. I have been a member of ComRadio since the beginning of my sophomore year. I am also involved with the Blue and White Society and have been interning with State College’s classic rock station, 93.7 The Bus.
Unfortunately I have to leave Happy Valley this May for the real world graduating with a B.A. in Broadcast Journalism and minoring in Sociology and Women’s Studies.
I live in Conshohocken, PA…about 15 minutes outside Center City, Philadelphia. I am the youngest of three with two older brothers. At home, I bartend, waitress and work for a parks and recreation department.
My friends and family mean more to me than anything else in the whole world. I’m a big fan of the beach, music and always having an awesome time. My ultimate goals in life are to never stop smiling and to always be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home